Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Belated Merry Christmas!

I'm a little late doing my end-of-year round up, but I figure that if you factor in a 30-day grace period, it's not even 2013 yet! 


"... it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless us, every one!"  ~From A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

As the glow of the holidays fade, I hope to "keep Christmas well," by  remembering year round the truth  that  that "unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be upon his shoulders. And he shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" Is. 6:9 It is my prayer that 2013 will bring a deeper love for God and for my neighbor. 

And, please note John's hilariously kitsch Christmas get up.


No comments: