Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday Pancakes

These are the pancakes we ate last Sunday:

Peanut Butter Pancakes

I loved these! We ate them with jam, per the recipe notes. And I ate leftovers with honey. (I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches A LOT. I love that combo.) Though I loved these, Peter just informed me that he can't believe that I preferred these over the pancakes that we ate the Sunday before, which were:

Blueberry Pancakes

I thought these were, meh, but Peter really loved them.

I had been looking forward to posting some success stories from all my blueberry baking. Unfortunately, none of the recipes have knocked me off my feet (which may be a good thing because I don't want to hurt myself!). (I had originally written "knocked me off of my feet", but then I decided to get rid of that extraneous preposition!) I have yet to make the blueberry cheesecake, I hope to make it this weekend.

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

can you send some of those pancakes, and possible the cheesecake to Korea please :)