Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2011: A Cake Odyssey

We took a break from our Sunday pancakes in May because Peter had to work almost every Sunday. We started back up this month. But one week a friend came over to make us smoothies and last Sunday I made Toffee French Toast for Father's Day. But the first Sunday in June I made these Peach Buttermilk Pancakes. These were so good! They are my second favorite of all the pancakes I've made so far. The first being Orange Chocolate Chip.

The recipe calls for 2 cups of all purpose baking mix which I did not have. So I used this recipe reduced to yield 2 cups.

Back when I intended to post this at the beginning of June peaches were in season around here. I was hoping to make more peach recipes but with triple digit temperatures at the end of "spring" peach season ended really quickly!

Yesterday was only the first day of summer. Can you believe it? How many more days to go?

I'm going to go stand in front of the freezer now.

No comments: