Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look out! A little chubby cupid is going to strike luuuuuuuuuuuv into your heart! Don't bother trying to resist (like you could...).

Now, where did I put that bow and arrow?

Perhaps I don't need any weapons to strike luuuuuuv into the world.

I think my cute face and squeezable baby flesh will do the trick.

We went to a very romantic pediatrician appointment this morning. Here are 9 month stats:

Weight: 21 lbs, 58% (my biggest baby in the world is no more!)
Height: 29 1/4 in, 81% (but he's still on the tall side!)
Head Circumference: 18 in, 63% (With an above average sized head! Because he's so smart....)

Much love to you all! (Watch out for cupids.)


2 comments:

Abby Fields said...

Hahaha!! I love the pictures! :)

Rachel said...

I love it! He makes a great cupid with those rolls.