Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

7 Months!

Monday John turned 7 months! I am a little late announcing this news to the world.

To celebrate the momentous occasion we fed him some green beans in addition to his gruel (gruel being the term we now use to describe his rice cereal. Because, really, if that isn't gruel, what is?). It was entirely unsuccessful! He actually gagged the green beans up. Which I really didn't expect. I thought if he didn't like what we were feeding him, he might just spit it out. But he really made his revulsion clear with all of his coughing and horrified faces. We'll keep trying! I've read that it might take many trials before a food is accepted. You're not done with green beans yet, Johnny boy! Don't worry, I will keep you updated on all of John's gastronomic developments!



We also went for a run:


Which tuckered him out:



I love my baby boy. I'm so happy to have him!

No comments: