Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mother of the Year

Where's John? Oh, no worries. He's just rolled under the futon and can't get out.



On the first cold day of the year in which the chill lasted all day long, I neglected to put any extra warm clothes in his diaper bag. So at church after he wet through is pants he was left in this ridiculous get up of a long-sleeved onesie and socks.



Motherhood, I'm flying by the seat of my pants! I don't know if I'll ever be over the learning curve... but it's fun!

2 comments:

Laura Stiller said...

That's okay - you're in good company. I had a motherhood fail this morning too. I took Cannon out in a long-sleeved onesie, pants and socks only to realize once we reached our destination that it was a frigid and windy 50 degrees. Then, he proceeded to spit up ALL OVER his onesie - so not only was he underdressed and cold, but now WET! Thank goodness for the 5 yards of fabric that is the Moby Wrap because I just piled it all around him and we made it home in one piece! Oh the joys . . .

Peter and Leslie said...

Laura, glad I'm not the only one! Hope you are all doing well!