Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I got my card reader back!

And I am so excited. I don't know if you all have missed pictures of John. But I sure have missed posting them. I think my mom was avoiding me for a while because I kept on hassling her about sending it back to me. Thanks mom! Sorry if I was a nuisance! It was my fault for leaving it in SA.

Now, naturally, I must post some pictures! These are from our trip to SA over Labor Day:

We went to SA to visit my good friend Jennifer who was in town from NYC.

Here we are at Beto's. Jennifer, her mother Nancy and me. This is one of my favorite restaurants in SA. Jennifer and I have been friends for about 12 years now! Which seems like a long time. We were both in theater together in high school and acted together in many plays.

John and me at Beto's

John is so cute. I know I'm biased. He's asleep right now but looking at these pictures makes me want to go wake him up and kiss his face! Must. Resist. Temptation.

Baby John is watching you!

John would not stop sucking on Nancy's hand when she held him. It was hilarious.



I got these huge sunglasses. Peter thinks they're over-the-top. But I like the bug-eyed look! Also, the real reason I like them so big is because they provide sun protection for most of your face! Because Peter thinks they're so ridiculous, I was going to take them back but they were unanimously voted in by my mother, sister, Jennifer, Nancy and Corinne (my sister's friend). So I kept them.

More pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

I got a big hat in the Philippines. Kyle says it makes me look pretentious, but I love it! What do husbands know!?