Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ginger Crinkles

I tried the first of my fall baking line up, ginger crinkles. They were very well received by Peter and the women in my Bible study. I also thought they were delicious. I don't know, though, if they'll make the cut for my Fall Favorites. Fall Favorites is an elite group reserved for those recipes that make all your taste buds say "wow" and then eat so many that they have to unbutton their pants. Nothing personal against ginger crinkles. But I just don't know if they've got what it takes. I'll have to wait and see how the other recipes that I'm planning to try will measure up. But they were really good cookies and they're not bad for you. They're not really health food but not totally devoid of nutrition. They have wheat germ in them and you could substitute whole wheat flour for white flour. You probably already have most of the ingredients on hand. I'd recommend them.

Meanwhile, this little boy has a future in trampolining:


He loves to jump. And he's the cutest, jumping-est, jumping bean this side of the Mississippi (and on the other side of the Mississippi :o).

No comments: