Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anniversaries


Last Friday marked 5 years that Peter has spent putting up with me in holy matrimony. This past year was the best so far. Not only did we get to spend most of it in Salt Lake City in an extended vacation of sorts, but we also had our John boy! We are so happy to have him. We went out for dinner while some friends watched him but he was never far from our thoughts. And we both acknowledged that the day that he was born was the best day in our five years.

And yesterday was the anniversary of the day that I found out that I was pregnant! August 25th. I can't believe my ginormous baby was only knee-high to an amoeba at the time! Pregnancy. I'll never get over it. It's so weird and amazing. People living in people! People living in people! I'm so thankful to God that I was able to have the experience of carrying that little life. And that he arrived safely and that Peter is willing to go out and earn the cash money so that I can stay home and listen to the baby coo while I eat bon bons all day. (Kidding about the bon bons.)

God has been so good to us and has richly blessed us.

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

Happy Anniversary you two!