Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sick Day

I'm at home sick today. I actually feel pretty good right now but I was up a lot of the night last night. I won't go into all the gory details but I will say that I continued my streak of never being able to make it to the toilet in time to throw up. Our bathroom is in the kitchen half way across the duplex and I've decided that this an egregious design flaw.

I hated to call into work because they are really busy today. But I suppose it's better to leave them a little short staffed than the possible alternative which may involve a decidedly non sterile combination of urgent bodily functions and a bathroom not in immediate proximity.

I do feel a lot better today, though. I think it was just a 24 hour bug. But I'm just going to rest up so as not to give an opportunity for things to get worse.

No comments: