Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Packing, packing, packing

I have been dutifully (sometimes not as dutifully as I ought, I'll admit) packing up the duplex. I don't enjoy packing but at times it can really draw me in like a game of tetris. I'm not necessarily having fun but I'm obsessive enough that I just can't stop trying to make things fit.

The cats, on the other hand, are having the time of their lives. They love boxes. And they also love the nooks and crannies that have been made available to them now that some of our stuff has been packed.


Penelope can fit on those shelves. But Theodore makes the entire bookcase teeter. One of those shelves can barely contain him but he insists on squeezing himself in anyways. He also enjoys turning around several times before he finally settles in. We think it's only a matter of time before they topple it. We keep meaning to move it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hopefully soon I'll post news of our house hunting. And maybe some pictures if it looks like it will go through. We're in the option period now and waiting to hear about the inspections.

No comments: