Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Really Nice Cookies

I discovered these White Chocolate-Oatmeal Raisin cookies last year around the holidays and really liked them. They have cinnamon and orange extract in them which makes the flavor unique. The recipe calls for a special Italian orange-vanilla flavoring but said orange extract could be substituted. So I used orange extract. I made a batch just yesterday but didn't have quite enough orange extract so I also added about 1 tsp of orange zest. You could probably get away with just using a teaspoon or two of orange zest if you didn't have orange extract.

I thought they turned out great, but don't take my word for it. Let's see what my personal test kitchen has to say:

Peter's brother Jacob (who went back for thirds and fourths- a compliment to any baker!)

Satisfied customers all around!

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

your making me hungry!!