Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It snowed today! We were told that there is usually a snow before Halloween, and sure enough the first snow was right on time. It snowed almost all day. Sometimes it was light, gentle snow. Other times it was swirling and whirling like a blizzard. Or at least what I would think of as a blizzard, not having ever actually seen a blizzard. :o) I managed to stay roasty, toasty the whole day because I left the house looking like this:



I may have been overdressed because I saw many people who seemed to be fine wearing merely hooded sweatshirts. But my I was warm, hot even and that's all that mattered to me! We really enjoyed the first snow, it was exciting and beautiful! Hopefully these good feelings will last us through the winter!

Here are a few pictures from Peter's phone camera:

The cutest little blue marshmallow in town (says Peter).
Note the white mountains in the background and the beautiful colors of trees.

1 comment:

Vanessa Rogers said...

I can't wait to see it all for myself!!