Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fashion Show (If it can be called that)

Be forewarned: Blatant narcissism ahead. But I wanted to post some pictures of my favorite bargain-basement finds from two weekends ago at DI (Utah's Goodwill.). Okay here we go. This year, pictures on my blog. Next year perhaps a runway in Paris. This may be the start of my modeling career.

Pink blazer originally from Banana Republic. I paid $5. I had been wanting a blazer like this. Score!


Brown shirt, also originally from BR. I took off the blazer to reveal its cute sleeves.

Why am I standing like this? It's how all the models at J. Crew stand. And if its good enough for them, its good enough for me. I love this shirt and its such a festive color it will be fun to wear during the holidays. $2, originally from Banana Republic where it would have probably cost me my first born child.

Cute Pea Coat (I think it's a pea coat, I don't really know all my coat terminologies). This is originally from Express which is a store I like but haven't been to in probably 2 years. Anways, I think this was $6.

This was one of the most fruitfull thrift shopping experiences I've ever had. And I hope to have many more like it! Because there's no reason to pay full price!

2 comments:

Vanessa Rogers said...

Love your new clothes!!

Jim and Jill said...

You are too much, lady! So cute! I love the personality God has given you!