Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you all for your name suggestions! I do believe we will pick from one of them! You all are so helpful. :o)

We haven't decided on a name yet. Partially because her personality is a little slow to come out due to the fact that she's shy and she's still highly irate at Theodore's continued existence. But when you're with her at the right time, she's adorably sweet.

I have been as busy as a bee around here preparing for our first house guest, Peter's dad. He's here for a wedding this weekend and arrived today. And Peter and I are headed off to Bryce Canyon early Friday morning. We're going to go camping for the weekend. So I hope you all have a happy 4th! And I will announce our cat's name and our grand prize winner next week! Oh, the suspense!

Also, I would like to thank all of you who have left comments on the blog. Not only name suggestions but comments in general. We love hearing from you and the whole point of this is to keep in touch with everyone!

No comments: